Telus profit up on wireless growth
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telus Corp, one of Canada's largest telecommunications providers, reported a higher third-quarter profit boosted by growth in its wireless business.
Net income rose to C$351 million, or C$1.08 per share, from C$326 million, or C$1 per share, a year earlier.
The company's revenue rose 6 percent to C$2.8 billion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |