Telus profit up on wireless growth
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telus Corp, one of Canada's largest telecommunications providers, reported a higher third-quarter profit boosted by growth in its wireless business.
Net income rose to C$351 million, or C$1.08 per share, from C$326 million, or C$1 per share, a year earlier.
The company's revenue rose 6 percent to C$2.8 billion.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |