Telus profit up on wireless growth
Nov 9 (Reuters) - Telus Corp, one of Canada's largest telecommunications providers, reported a higher third-quarter profit boosted by growth in its wireless business.
Net income rose to C$351 million, or C$1.08 per share, from C$326 million, or C$1 per share, a year earlier.
The company's revenue rose 6 percent to C$2.8 billion.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- Special Report: Where Ukraine's separatists get their weapons
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Civilians killed in eastern Ukraine in fierce fighting