TMX Group says will seriously look at opportunities to grow
TORONTO Nov 9 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd will look seriously at opportunities to grow the company, even as it continues to focus on integration and paying down its debt after the Maple consortium completed its acquisition of the Toronto Stock Exchange operator.
"we are very focused on integration but we're still watching these opportunities come forward. Our pencil is very sharp," said Chief Executive Tom Kloet.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge