TMX Group says will seriously look at opportunities to grow
TORONTO Nov 9 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd will look seriously at opportunities to grow the company, even as it continues to focus on integration and paying down its debt after the Maple consortium completed its acquisition of the Toronto Stock Exchange operator.
"we are very focused on integration but we're still watching these opportunities come forward. Our pencil is very sharp," said Chief Executive Tom Kloet.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |