TMX Group posts profit
Nov 9 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd, operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange, reported a profit in its first quarterly results after it was bought by a group of Canadian banks, pension funds and insurers.
Net earnings were C$15.3 million, or 53 Canadian cents per share, compared with a loss of C$13.3 million, or C$109.79 per share, a year earlier, when it took an acquisition-related charge.
On an adjusted basis, the company earned 67 Canadian cents per share.
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia