TMX Group posts profit
Nov 9 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd, operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange, reported a profit in its first quarterly results after it was bought by a group of Canadian banks, pension funds and insurers.
Net earnings were C$15.3 million, or 53 Canadian cents per share, compared with a loss of C$13.3 million, or C$109.79 per share, a year earlier, when it took an acquisition-related charge.
On an adjusted basis, the company earned 67 Canadian cents per share.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl