TMX Group posts profit
Nov 9 (Reuters) - TMX Group Ltd, operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange, reported a profit in its first quarterly results after it was bought by a group of Canadian banks, pension funds and insurers.
Net earnings were C$15.3 million, or 53 Canadian cents per share, compared with a loss of C$13.3 million, or C$109.79 per share, a year earlier, when it took an acquisition-related charge.
On an adjusted basis, the company earned 67 Canadian cents per share.
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction |
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’