Mazda to produce Toyota vehicles at its Mexico plant
TOKYO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp said on Friday that Mazda will produce Toyota vehicles for the North American market at its plant in Mexico.
The Mazda plant, currently under construction in Guanajuato, Mexico, will begin producing about 50,000 sub-compact Toyota vehicles starting in the summer of 2015, Toyota and Mazda said in a joint statement.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions