Mazda to produce Toyota vehicles at its Mexico plant
TOKYO Nov 9 (Reuters) - Japan's Toyota Motor Corp and Mazda Motor Corp said on Friday that Mazda will produce Toyota vehicles for the North American market at its plant in Mexico.
The Mazda plant, currently under construction in Guanajuato, Mexico, will begin producing about 50,000 sub-compact Toyota vehicles starting in the summer of 2015, Toyota and Mazda said in a joint statement.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |