TSMC Oct sales at record high; up 32.3 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Friday that sales in October rose 32.3 percent from a year earlier to a record high.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$49.28 billion ($1.69 billion) last month, compared with T$37.25 billion a year earlier and T$42.82 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$49.94 billion, up 32.8 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand