TSMC Oct sales at record high; up 32.3 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Friday that sales in October rose 32.3 percent from a year earlier to a record high.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$49.28 billion ($1.69 billion) last month, compared with T$37.25 billion a year earlier and T$42.82 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$49.94 billion, up 32.8 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn