TSMC Oct sales at record high; up 32.3 pct on year
TAIPEI Nov 9 (Reuters) - TSMC, the world's biggest contract chip maker, said on Friday that sales in October rose 32.3 percent from a year earlier to a record high.
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC) said unconsolidated sales totalled T$49.28 billion ($1.69 billion) last month, compared with T$37.25 billion a year earlier and T$42.82 billion in the previous month.
Consolidated sales totalled T$49.94 billion, up 32.8 percent a year earlier.
The company did not give further details.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two dead, four wounded after student opens fire Washington state school
- U.S. officials considering quarantines for returning healthcare workers |
- Police say New York hatchet attack by Islamic convert was terrorist attack |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |