Turkey's Vakifbank Q3 net profit down 3.4 pct vs year ago
ISTANBUL Nov 9 (Reuters) - Turkish state lender Vakifbank on Friday posted a 3.4 percent fall in third-quarter net profit to 305.2 million lira ($171 million).
The bank had been expected to make a profit of 254 million lira, according to the average forecast in a Reuters poll of nine analysts. Vakifbank had net income of 316 million lira in the same period of 2011.
($1 = 1.7859 Turkish liras) (Writing by Ece Toksabay)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote