Earthquake hits northern Japan, no tsunami warning issued
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.5 shook northern Japan on Friday, public broadcaster NHK said.
No tsunami warning was issued, and there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Poroshenko to seek ceasefire after 'very tough' talks with Putin |
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- Gaza ceasefire holding as focus turns to longer term |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers