Earthquake hits northern Japan, no tsunami warning issued
TOKYO (Reuters) - An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 5.5 shook northern Japan on Friday, public broadcaster NHK said.
No tsunami warning was issued, and there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |