Popular says to pay dividends again next year
MADRID Nov 10 (Reuters) - Spain's Banco Popular expects to resume dividend payments in the second quarter of 2013, Chairman Angel Ron said on Saturday.
Ron was speaking at a special shareholders' meeting to seek approval for a 2.5-billion-euro ($3.18 billion) rights issue. ($1 = 0.7868 euros) (Reporting By Tomas Cobos; Writing by Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Toby Chopra)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |