STXNEWS LATAM-Argentina's YPF sells roughly $157 mln in peso bonds
Argentina's state-controlled energy company YPF said it has sold 750 million pesos ($157 million) in peso-denominated bonds, maturing in 51 months. The bonds will pay the local benchmark Badlar rate plus 425 basis points. That represents nearly 20 percent a year currently.
The company is selling debt on the local market to help meet targets to invest about $7 billion a year through 2017 to boost Argentina's flagging oil and natural gas production.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |