US DOE releases additional fuel from heating oil reserves
WASHINGTON Nov 9 (Reuters) - The U.S. Energy Department on Friday said it would release an additional 4.2 million gallons of diesel from the nation's emergency heating oil reserves to help ease fuel shortages in Connecticut due to Hurricane Sandy.
The fuel will be released to the Defense Department to provide emergency loans to fuel distributors in the state.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |