Car bombs kill Syrian security forces in Deraa-activists
BEIRUT Nov 10 (Reuters) - Dozens of members of the Syrian security forces were killed when two cars loaded with explosives drove into a military camp in the southern town of Deraa on Saturday, activists said, in what appeared to be a double suicide attack.
The first car had driven into the camp and exploded, followed by the second vehicle, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said in a statement. The detonation of the second vehicle caused the casualties, it added.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Mandela signer hits back: I'm sign language champion |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA