Car bombs kill Syrian security forces in Deraa-activists
BEIRUT Nov 10 (Reuters) - Dozens of members of the Syrian security forces were killed when two cars loaded with explosives drove into a military camp in the southern town of Deraa on Saturday, activists said, in what appeared to be a double suicide attack.
The first car had driven into the camp and exploded, followed by the second vehicle, the UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said in a statement. The detonation of the second vehicle caused the casualties, it added.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Exclusive: China ready to cut rates again on fears of deflation - sources
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- China building South China Sea island big enough for airstrip: report
- Suicide bomber kills 45 at volleyball match in Afghanistan
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video