Turkish soldier dies, 12 injured in helicopter crash
DIYARBAKIR (Reuters) - One Turkish soldier was killed and 12 were injured on Saturday when their helicopter crashed in southeastern Turkey, security sources said.
The Sikorsky helicopter crashed on Herekol mountain, in the Pervari area of Siirt province, the sources told Reuters. The cause of the crash was not clear immediately, they said.
(Reporting by Seyhmus Cakan; Writing by Seda Sezer; Editing by Pravin Char)
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Autopsy of slain Missouri teen shows close-range gunshot: report
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on