UAE to grow about 3.5 pct in 2013 -economy minister
DUBAI Nov 11 (Reuters) - The United Arab Emirates' economy is expected to grow about 3.5 percent in 2013, the economy minister said on Sunday.
"Depending on what is the global situation...I see it (growth) at around 3.5 percent next year, also depending on what oil prices will be," Sultan bin Saeed al-Mansouri told Reuters.
Economic growth in 2012 is expected to be in a range of 3.5-4 percent, Mansouri said earlier in the day.
Analysts polled by Reuters in September forecast on average that economic growth in the UAE would slow to 3.2 percent in 2012 from 4.2 percent last year, and rebound slightly to 3.5 percent next year.
- Rebellious Nevada rancher's slavery remarks dim Republican support
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Search for missing Malaysian jet may take years: U.S. official
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Exclusive: Obama may call EU leaders in Russia sanctions push - sources