Israel fires warning shots into Syria after shelling-military
JERUSALEM Nov 11 (Reuters) - Israeli forces fired "warning shots" into Syria on Sunday after stray mortar fire from fighting between Syrian forces and rebels hit the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, Israel's military said.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation