- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
A huge tornado tears through the Oklahoma City suburb of Moore, killing dozens. Slideshow
Attacker in Afghan army uniform kills NATO soldier
KABUL (Reuters) - An attacker wearing an Afghan army uniform killed a member of the NATO-led International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) in the south of Afghanistan on Sunday, the force said.
At least 57 members of ISAF Have been killed in so-called insider attacks this year, undermining trust between coalition and Afghan forces as NATO prepares to withdraw most combat troops by the end of 2014.
"An individual in an Afghan National Army uniform turned his weapon against ISAF service members, killing one," an ISAF spokesman said, declining to give the victim's nationality.
(Reporting by Daniel Magnowski; Editing by Andrew Heavens)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this