Kinder Morgan says NY, NJ terminals restore limited marine operations
(Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Inc said on Sunday that limited marine operations had been restored at its Staten Island, New York, and Perth Amboy, New Jersey, terminals following their shutdown by Hurricane Sandy.
"Rebuilding efforts continue at all the facilities," said Kinder Morgan spokesman Joe Hollier. "All facilities are moving product inbound and outbound. Power is returning. Generators are being used where needed."
(Reporting by Erwin Seba in Houston; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more