Kinder Morgan says NY, NJ terminals restore limited marine operations
(Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Inc said on Sunday that limited marine operations had been restored at its Staten Island, New York, and Perth Amboy, New Jersey, terminals following their shutdown by Hurricane Sandy.
"Rebuilding efforts continue at all the facilities," said Kinder Morgan spokesman Joe Hollier. "All facilities are moving product inbound and outbound. Power is returning. Generators are being used where needed."
(Reporting by Erwin Seba in Houston; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- U.S. pledges 3,000 troops to fight Ebola; experts say more needed
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Ahead of independence vote, Britain pledges state funding to Scotland |
- Stocks turn higher ahead of Fed meeting, oil up
Major U.S. poultry firms are administering antibiotics to their flocks far more pervasively than regulators realize, posing a potential risk to human health. Full Article