Kinder Morgan says NY, NJ terminals restore limited marine operations
(Reuters) - Kinder Morgan Inc said on Sunday that limited marine operations had been restored at its Staten Island, New York, and Perth Amboy, New Jersey, terminals following their shutdown by Hurricane Sandy.
"Rebuilding efforts continue at all the facilities," said Kinder Morgan spokesman Joe Hollier. "All facilities are moving product inbound and outbound. Power is returning. Generators are being used where needed."
(Reporting by Erwin Seba in Houston; Editing by Leslie Adler)
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |