Taiwan's Acer Oct sales fall 30 pct on yr
TAIPEI Nov 12 (Reuters) - Taiwan PC vendor Acer Inc said on Monday its unconsolidated October sales were T$25.5 billion ($878 million), 30 percent lower than the same month a year earlier.
The figure was also down from the previous month's T$37.6 billion.
The company did not give further details. ($1 = 29.0475 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Clare Jim; Editing by Jonathan Standing)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |