Brasil Foods profit falls 75 pct in third quarter from year ago
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Brasil Foods, the world's largest poultry exporter, posted a third-quarter net profit of 91 million reais ($44 million), down 75 percent from a year earlier, a Monday securities filing said.
The company missed forecasts for profit of 115.6 million reais in a Reuters poll.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |