Brasil Foods profit falls 75 pct in third quarter from year ago
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Brasil Foods, the world's largest poultry exporter, posted a third-quarter net profit of 91 million reais ($44 million), down 75 percent from a year earlier, a Monday securities filing said.
The company missed forecasts for profit of 115.6 million reais in a Reuters poll.
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |