Brazil economy may grow above 4 pct in 2013 - Mantega
RIO DE JANEIRO
RIO DE JANEIRO Nov 12 (Reuters) - The Brazilian economy could grow more than 4 percent in 2013 as investment picks up after the government gave about 45 billion reais ($21.95 billion) in tax breaks to businesses this year, Finance Minister Guido Mantega said Monday.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |