Economists see no rate hikes in Brazil through 2013 -survey
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for base interest rates in Brazil at the end of next year to the current level of 7.25 percent, from 7.63 percent previously, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Forecasts for inflation and economic growth in 2013 remained unchanged at 5.4 percent and 4 percent respectively.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- China's parliament: Japan has "no right to criticize" air defense zone
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas