Economists see no rate hikes in Brazil through 2013 -survey
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for base interest rates in Brazil at the end of next year to the current level of 7.25 percent, from 7.63 percent previously, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Forecasts for inflation and economic growth in 2013 remained unchanged at 5.4 percent and 4 percent respectively.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data