Economists see no rate hikes in Brazil through 2013 -survey
SAO PAULO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Economists trimmed their forecasts for base interest rates in Brazil at the end of next year to the current level of 7.25 percent, from 7.63 percent previously, a weekly central bank survey showed on Monday.
Forecasts for inflation and economic growth in 2013 remained unchanged at 5.4 percent and 4 percent respectively.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source