China Oct new loans at 505.2 bln yuan, below f'cast
BEIJING Nov 12 (Reuters) - Chinese banks extended 505.2 billion yuan ($81.5 billion) of new local currency loans in October, the central bank said on Monday, missing market expectations of 600 billion yuan.
China's total social financing aggregate, a broad measure of liquidity in the economy, stood at 1.29 trillion yuan in October, down from 1.65 trillion yuan in September, the People's Bank of China said in a statement on its website, www.pbc.gov.cn (Reporting By Beijing Economics Team; Editing by Nick Edwards)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source