Annaly Capital to buy CreXus Investment for $839 mln
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Annaly Capital Management Inc said it will buy the remaining shares of CreXus Investment Corp , valuing the company at $958 million.
Annaly will pay $12.50 per share, a premium of 13 percent to CreXus's Friday closing price.
Annaly already owns about 12 percent of CreXus.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note