Annaly Capital to buy CreXus Investment for $839 mln
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Annaly Capital Management Inc said it will buy the remaining shares of CreXus Investment Corp , valuing the company at $958 million.
Annaly will pay $12.50 per share, a premium of 13 percent to CreXus's Friday closing price.
Annaly already owns about 12 percent of CreXus.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb