Annaly Capital to buy CreXus Investment for $839 mln
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Annaly Capital Management Inc said it will buy the remaining shares of CreXus Investment Corp , valuing the company at $958 million.
Annaly will pay $12.50 per share, a premium of 13 percent to CreXus's Friday closing price.
Annaly already owns about 12 percent of CreXus.
- Australia leads southern search for missing Malaysian plane |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Shares hit as Crimea vote to spur sanctions against Moscow |