- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll lowered |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
Annaly Capital to buy CreXus Investment for $839 mln
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Annaly Capital Management Inc said it will buy the remaining shares of CreXus Investment Corp , valuing the company at $958 million.
Annaly will pay $12.50 per share, a premium of 13 percent to CreXus's Friday closing price.
Annaly already owns about 12 percent of CreXus.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this