- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift big winners at Billboard Awards
- Imran Khan's party wins revote in Karachi, protests expected
- Hezbollah steps up Syria battle, Israel threatens more strikes |
D.R. Horton profit soars as orders jump
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Top U.S. homebuilder D.R. Horton Inc quarterly profit nearly tripled as gross margins improved and net sales orders rose.
Net income rose to $100.1 million, or 30 cents per share for the fourth quarter ended Sept. 30, from $35.7 million, or 11 cents per share, a year earlier.
Homebuilding revenue climbed 21 percent to $1.30 billion. Net sales orders grew 24 percent in the quarter.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this