Dubai sees no need to recapitalise support fund
DUBAI Nov 12 (Reuters) - Dubai sees no need to recapitalise the financial support fund which provides aid to indebted state-linked companies, Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed al-Maktoum, the head of the emirate's Supreme Fiscal Committee, said on Monday.
"No, we do not need to do anything like that. All the companies are doing well," Sheikh Ahmed told reporters in response to a question.
- U.S.' Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study