EU's Rehn: situation in Cyprus difficult, bailout seen shortly
BRUSSELS Nov 12 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and officials met in Brussels on Monday to discuss the debt-crisis in Greece.
While they were not expected to authorise more money for Athens, they were seen likely to discuss giving Greece two more years to meet its goals.
For comments from ministers and officials click on
For main Reuters story click on (Brussels newsroom)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales