IMF's Lagarde: all ways being explored to cut Greek debt
BRUSSELS Nov 12 (Reuters) - Euro zone finance ministers and officials met in Brussels on Monday to discuss the debt-crisis in Greece.
While they were not expected to authorise more money for Athens, they were seen likely to discuss giving Greece two more years to meet its goals.
For comments from ministers and officials click on
For main Reuters story click on (Brussels newsroom)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter