Merkel sure 6th tranche for Portugal will be paid out
LISBON Nov 12 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday in Lisbon that she was convinced that the sixth tranche of aid for Portugal would be paid out.
Merkel made the comments at a news conference in Lisbon alongside Portugal's Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho, adding that she expected the troika to view the situation in Portugal positively.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt |
- Iran angry over U.S. sanctions, nuclear talks interrupted