Merkel sure 6th tranche for Portugal will be paid out
LISBON Nov 12 (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday in Lisbon that she was convinced that the sixth tranche of aid for Portugal would be paid out.
Merkel made the comments at a news conference in Lisbon alongside Portugal's Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho, adding that she expected the troika to view the situation in Portugal positively.
- Comedian Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably' at hospital |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- No criminal charges in fatal gun range shooting by nine-year-old girl
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Chinese interceptions of U.S. military planes could intensify due to submarine base