Marathon Oil Corporation to Participate in Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Energy Conference
HOUSTON, Nov. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Marathon Oil Corporation (NYSE: MRO) announced today that David E. Roberts Jr., Marathon Oil's executive vice president and chief operating officer, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Energy Conference on Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2012 at 8:15 a.m. EST.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be accessible via Marathon Oil's website at http://www.marathonoil.com. This presentation and associated question-and-answer session will include forward-looking information. A replay of the presentation will be available and archived on Marathon Oil's website through Nov. 27, 2012.
Marathon Oil Corporation is an independent international exploration and production company. Based in Houston, Texas, Marathon Oil had net proved reserves at the end of 2011 of 1.8 billion barrels of oil equivalent in North America, Europe and Africa. For more information, please visit the website at http://www.marathonoil.com.
CONTACT: Media Relations Contacts Lee Warren: 713-296-4103 John Porretto: 713-296-4102 Investor Relations Contacts Howard Thill: 713-296-4140 Chris Phillips: 713-296-3213
- Target says data from 40 million cards stolen in November-December
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges