Mexican airline Interjet orders new planes from Airbus
QUERETARO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Mexican airline Interjet said on Monday it had placed an order for 40 A320 Airbus aircraft in its latest move to boost operations in a market led by carrier Aeromexico.
The announcement was made by Interjet's Chairman Miguel Aleman Velasco during a business summit in the central industrial state of Queretaro.
- Scots independence polls close, UK's future in the balance |
- Islamic State shows captive British journalist in new video
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- New evacuations ordered as California wildfire doubles in size |
- Kurds issue call to arms as Islamic State gains in Syria