Mexican airline Interjet orders new planes from Airbus
QUERETARO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Mexican airline Interjet said on Monday it had placed an order for 40 A320 Airbus aircraft in its latest move to boost operations in a market led by carrier Aeromexico.
The announcement was made by Interjet's Chairman Miguel Aleman Velasco during a business summit in the central industrial state of Queretaro.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |