Mexican airline Interjet orders new planes from Airbus
QUERETARO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Mexican airline Interjet said on Monday it had placed an order for 40 A320 Airbus aircraft in its latest move to boost operations in a market led by carrier Aeromexico.
The announcement was made by Interjet's Chairman Miguel Aleman Velasco during a business summit in the central industrial state of Queretaro.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- Four-way talks call for end to Ukraine violence |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Divers enter capsized South Korean ferry in hunt for survivors |