Mexican airline Interjet orders new planes from Airbus
QUERETARO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Mexican airline Interjet said on Monday it had placed an order for 40 A320 Airbus aircraft in its latest move to boost operations in a market led by carrier Aeromexico.
The announcement was made by Interjet's Chairman Miguel Aleman Velasco during a business summit in the central industrial state of Queretaro.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade