Japan PM: GDP figures severe, will respond with sense of urgency
TOKYO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Figures showing a 0.9 percent contraction in Japan's economy in the three months to September, the first in three quarters, are severe, Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda told a lower house budgetary committee on Monday.
"We will respond with a sense of urgency," he said.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video