Japan PM: Yen levels exceed economic fundamentals
TOKYO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said on Monday the yen remains valued at levels exceeding the country's economic fundamentals.
Noda made the remark at a lower house budget committee meeting.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape