Japan PM: Yen levels exceed economic fundamentals
TOKYO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said on Monday the yen remains valued at levels exceeding the country's economic fundamentals.
Noda made the remark at a lower house budget committee meeting.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- A plunge in U.S. preschool obesity? Not so fast, experts say