Japan PM: Yen levels exceed economic fundamentals
TOKYO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda said on Monday the yen remains valued at levels exceeding the country's economic fundamentals.
Noda made the remark at a lower house budget committee meeting.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia