Leucadia to buy Jefferies
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Investment company Leucadia National Corp said it will buy Jefferies Group Inc, in a deal that values the investment bank at about $3.6 billion.
Under the agreement, Jefferies' shareholders will receive 0.81 Leucadia share for each share held.
The deal is expected to close during the first quarter of 2013.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Florida-bound Delta flight diverted over reclining seat dispute