Leucadia to buy Jefferies
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Investment company Leucadia National Corp said it will buy Jefferies Group Inc, in a deal that values the investment bank at about $3.6 billion.
Under the agreement, Jefferies' shareholders will receive 0.81 Leucadia share for each share held.
The deal is expected to close during the first quarter of 2013.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards offered online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |