- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Julius Baer to buy 20 pct of Italy's Kairos
ZURICH Nov 12 (Reuters) - Swiss wealth manager Julius Baer said on Monday it will buy 19.9 percent of Italy's Kairos Investment Management as part of a deal between the two groups to create a leading onshore wealth management group in Italy.
Following regulatory approval, expected in the first half of 2013, the parties have also agreed to set up a new private bank in Italy by separately applying for a banking licence after the closing of the transaction.
Kairos manages around 4.5 billion euros and employs around 115 staff. (Reporting by Martin de Sa'Pinto)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this