LATAM Airlines posts third quarter $63.7 million net loss
SANTIAGO, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Financial results for Chile's newly merged regional carrier LATAM Airlines for the third quarter, as released on Monday (in millions of dollars unless otherwise stated). July-Sept 2012 July-Sept 2011 Net profit (loss) -63.7 94.5 Operating revenue 3,265.2 1,455.4 EPS (basic, dollars) -0.134 0.279
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets