CANADA STOCKS-TSX ends little changed, investors eye fiscal cliff
TORONTO, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index ended little changed in quiet trade on Monday as concerns about the possibility of a fiscal crisis in the United States offset encouraging Chinese economic data. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index unofficially ended down 5.34 points, or 0.04 percent, at 12,191.46.
- Israel says shoots down Gaza drone as calls for truce mount |
- Ukraine forces end rebel airport blockade
- German database study hints diabetes drug cuts Alzheimer's risk
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources