European stock index futures signal early losses
PARIS Nov 12 (Reuters) - European stock index futures signalled a lower open on Monday, adding to last week's losses, as fears over the U.S. fiscal cliff and nagging concerns about Greece eclipse better-than-expected export data from China.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50, Germany's DAX and France's CAC were down 0.1-0.2 percent.
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials