HK shares to open slightly lower, China listings weak
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker open on Monday, dragged by blue chips such as HSBC Holdings and profit-taking on some locally listed Chinese shares.
The Hang Seng index was indicated to open down 0.1 percent at 21,367.6 while the China Enterprises index was set for a flat open.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions