HK shares to open slightly lower, China listings weak
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker open on Monday, dragged by blue chips such as HSBC Holdings and profit-taking on some locally listed Chinese shares.
The Hang Seng index was indicated to open down 0.1 percent at 21,367.6 while the China Enterprises index was set for a flat open.
- Israel strikes house of Hamas Gaza leader, digs in for long fight |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- U.S. says Russia violated nuclear treaty, urges immediate talks
- Judge gives go-ahead for $2 billion sale of NBA's Clippers
- Jaded Argentines brace for looming debt default