HK shares to open slightly lower, China listings weak
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker open on Monday, dragged by blue chips such as HSBC Holdings and profit-taking on some locally listed Chinese shares.
The Hang Seng index was indicated to open down 0.1 percent at 21,367.6 while the China Enterprises index was set for a flat open.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings