HK shares to open slightly lower, China listings weak
HONG KONG Nov 12 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a slightly weaker open on Monday, dragged by blue chips such as HSBC Holdings and profit-taking on some locally listed Chinese shares.
The Hang Seng index was indicated to open down 0.1 percent at 21,367.6 while the China Enterprises index was set for a flat open.
- Nearly 300 missing after South Korean ferry capsizes: coastguard |
- Separatists fly Russian flag over Ukrainian armored vehicles
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |