Mexican stock exchange resumes trading after halt
MEXICO CITY Nov 12 (Reuters) - Trading in the Mexican stock exchange resumed on Monday after halting operations for more than an hour and a half after the opening bell as traders cited technical problems.
The IPC index of leading share traded at 40,741, up 0.15 percent.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N