Panama inflation eases to 5.3 pct in October
MEXICO CITY Nov 12 (Reuters) - Panama's annual inflation eased to 5.3 percent in October, the government statistics agency said.
Consumer prices rose just 0.1 percent in the month, taking annual inflation down from the 5.4 percent notched in September.
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets