Panama inflation eases to 5.3 pct in October
MEXICO CITY Nov 12 (Reuters) - Panama's annual inflation eased to 5.3 percent in October, the government statistics agency said.
Consumer prices rose just 0.1 percent in the month, taking annual inflation down from the 5.4 percent notched in September.
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- U.S. attack on IS targets in Syria "will be answered" - fighter