Canada's Osisko to buy Queenston Mining for C$550 mln
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Canadian gold miner Osisko Mining Corp said it will buy Queenston Mining Inc for about C$550 million ($549.09 million).
The offer of C$6.00 per share represents a premium of 20 percent to Queenston's Friday close.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote