STXNEWS LATAM-Vale, Hypermarcas seen losing ground in Bovespa index-Morgan Stanley
Morgan Stanley & Co strategist Guilherme Paiva said in a client note on Monday that preferred shares of Vale SA, the most widely traded stock in Brazil's benchmark Bovespa stock index, and common shares of Hypermarcas SA are likely to see their weight in the index reduced when the exchange revises its composition in early January. Paiva and his team expect the Bovespa index to have two new additions, shares of commercial real estate company BR Properties SA and Energias do Brasil SA, with no deletions.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran