- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Prosecutors plan more charges against accused Cleveland kidnapper
- Global shares flat, dollar steady before Fed decision
- Obama defends U.S. intelligence strategy in wary Berlin |
Sawiris declines comment on Telecom Italia report
CAIRO Nov 12 (Reuters) - Egyptian businessman Naguib Sawiris declined to comment on Monday on a report he had offered to invest as much as 5 billion euros ($6.4 billion) for a stake in Telecom Italia, his spokeswoman in Cairo said.
The report was published by the Wall Street Journal, which cited sources close to the Italian company.
(Writing by Edmund Blair; Editing by Dan Lalor)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this