Trina Solar cuts margin, shipments forecast on U.S. dumping duties
Nov 12 (Reuters) - Chinese solar panel maker Trina Solar Ltd slashed its forecast for third-quarter shipments and gross margins, days after the United States approved duties on billions of dollars of solar equipment imports from China.
The company estimated that gross margins would be between break even and 1.5 percent, lower than its prior outlook of middle-single digits.
Trina Solar faces duties of about 23.75 percent in the United States.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Student opens fire at Colorado high school, wounds two classmates
- Man arrested for suspected suicide plot to blow up Kansas airport |
- Hawaii official who released Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash