German prosecutors seach UBS clients for tax evasion
FRANKFURT Nov 12 (Reuters) - German state prosecutors in Bochum are searching of the premises of clients of Swiss bank UBS around the country on suspicion of tax evasion, Bochum state prosecutor Norbert Salamon said on Monday.
UBS was not immediately available to comment.
(Reporting by Matthias Inverardi, Oliver Hirt. Writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |