German prosecutors seach UBS clients for tax evasion
FRANKFURT Nov 12 (Reuters) - German state prosecutors in Bochum are searching of the premises of clients of Swiss bank UBS around the country on suspicion of tax evasion, Bochum state prosecutor Norbert Salamon said on Monday.
UBS was not immediately available to comment.
(Reporting by Matthias Inverardi, Oliver Hirt. Writing by Jonathan Gould)
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Prosecutors extend Korea ferry captain's detention as death toll mounts |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Easter truce |
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |