Merkel sure 6th tranche for Portugal will be paid out
LISBON (Reuters) - German Chancellor Angela Merkel said on Monday in Lisbon that she was convinced that the sixth tranche of aid for Portugal would be paid out.
Merkel made the comments at a news conference in Lisbon alongside Portugal's Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho, adding that she expected the troika to view the situation in Portugal positively. (Reporting By Andreas Rinke, writing by Michelle Martin and Erik Kirschbaum)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |